Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sharing from the heart....about death

I had the opportunity to share some of my heart last night.  A friend had recently lost her father and they had been very close.  She looked like the grief had taken a huge toll.  I asked her if she wanted to talk about him and she nodded.  I understand how difficult it is to talk about a loved one who has passed….and the gut wrenching feelings that persist.

I shared some of the things that I had learned after my Brother had passed in an aircraft accident and my Mother passed after she had had her cake and opened her presents at her birthday party.  The things I had experienced, first hand, as I sought understanding of what lays beyond the life.

I shared my story about how after 10 years after her death, my Mother spoke to me.  Now that I know a bit more, I think she has been talking to me continuously….I just didn’t know how to listen.  Again, I hear her saying, “that’s nothing new”.

I shared my experiences with mediums and how it helped me look at what is beyond and not be in fear.


Long story short….I felt good sharing with her and I think that relaying my personal experiences made all the difference for both of us.  I felt I exposed my heart, with joy, to help her on her journey….as so many people have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment