Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MMS for Colds

Yesterday, I went home early from work and missed yoga because I had the beginnings of a bad head cold and my office told me I was miserable to be around. You know the feeling when your head feels like a balloon.

I went home and napped off and on for the rest of the day. My husband had to drop off something to my yoga teacher and she sent home a remedy that she had spoken about previously.

I started taking it after supper and then before I went to bed and again first thing in the morning. When I woke up, I felt like I didn't have a cold. I was totally amazed because I thought I knew how this cold would progress and I feel so much better than I thought I would.

This is what she recommended……





1 comment:

  1. You can order this at: Www.mineral-solutions.net

    And get more info at: http://miraclemineral.org/the-miracle-mineral-solution-of-the-21st-century/

    ReplyDelete