Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waking Universe with Darryl Anka & Bashar

I had the opportunity to listen to this interview with Darryl Anka & Bashar, from YouTube this week with my spiritual group:

http://youtu.be/DyNwxRMgJbY

I do not have any personal experience with channeling and as usual I am skeptical but open to it.  Perhaps the only thing close to channeling is several times in my life, I have not intentionally given people my opinion on "things" and when I was done, I kind of shook my head and wondered where did that come from?  I don't know if that is channeling but it is the closest thing that I can relate to but certainly, I was surprised and can not replicate it.

Anyway back to Bashar.  After this video clip, I checked out some of his other stuff on YouTube.  I noted that the "persona" in this video and other Bashars seemed to be slightly different. Not sure what that means.  My perception is that Bashar is humorously animated and I liked his sarcasm. I'm not sure if he is the "real deal" but I think I should treat him and channeling the same way I treat things that I am not sure of....keep an open mind and use my discernment and look beyond the smoke and mirrors (distractions) and noodle the information to see if I might want to consider updating my "truth".

Much of the time, my analytic brain kept saying, can't prove it, can't replicate it, can't trust it...his truth, not mine.  There were several things I did find interesting. 

One thing that has always troubled me is when people make comments that time is an illusion.  That puzzles me because I experience the passage of time and my body is aging.  And why do people tell you to stay in the NOW...which seems to be different from the past and the future. Bashar talks a lot about alternative realities that you can jump to, based on your choices...I can't get my mind around that yet. 

Bashar did explain the illusion of the passage of time concept in a way that peaked my interest.  He described it like a movie which is made up of single frames that are spliced together. When you look at a single frame you might see a picture of a car, still, not moving.  But when you run the movie that single picture of a car can give you the illusion of movement.  It also makes sense when we used to draw cartoons on cards and then fan them to see the characters move.  That seemed to make some sense to me, kind of, sort of.....I don't know that I would call it a truth for me but my mind didn't reject it....it said, hmmmmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment