Monday, January 19, 2015

My Lesson About Perception

The Universe was talking to me a lot about how I perceive, and to judge less, others and their actions.

It bubbled up this video that I needed to revisit with the eyes of my current understanding.

http://youtu.be/A5IahdXk5sU (Empathy Glasses)

It reflected back to me how my actions can be and probably will be misunderstood by others.

What is the lesson I needed to learn? I can only control me. I need to try to be the best "me" that I can be. This is one of The Four Agreements written by don Miguel Ruiz, “Always do your best.”

I was drawn, perhaps directed, to end my day listening to a cassette recording. It wasn't easy because there was a lot of drama finding my dust covered cassette player and power adapter. My intent was to learn more about developing intuition. The author spoke at length about compassion, empathy and being heart centered and how that was the answer to . . .

Scott drew the “Always do your best” card from his Four Agreements deck. Light Bulb!

Thank you Universe. We are listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment