Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The 7 Essene Mirrors…Random Thoughts

Last night I had the opportunity to watch the 2nd half of Gregg Braden’s, The 7 Essene Mirrors and I wanted to mention how thought provoking I thought it was.  

 

Before the movie, they showed a clip from the Mr. Deity series…..it’s a hoot if you haven’t seen it:

Mr. Deity and the Skeptic


Here is the link if you want to see The 7 Essene Mirrors:


There is so much to think about and discuss but this is not the time nor place but I had these random thoughts:

As I was trying to fall asleep, my mind was processing the evening’s information.  A question came to me from my days of taking adult classes at our Methodist Church.  The question was, “can you be a Christian if you lived on an island?”  Some said no.  My heart answered unequivocally, Yes!...but it helps to have people around you that trigger the things that the mirrors help you see.

All of this perhaps unrelated info was churning around in my head and they are related by the uniqueness of my journey and my thought process. The Mr. Deity clip speaks to Judgment Day for a person like me, who is “rather” skeptical.  One of the Essene mirrors was about the mirror of your relationship with God…that you may see in your earthly “parents”….and healing that relationship(s).  It now makes a lot of sense why some people have changed the image and name they call their deity.

I highly encourage you to see these videos and see what things get churned up and touch your heart.

The most profound thing that resonated with me was Gregg Braden talking about the Lord’s Prayer and how perhaps it had been misinterpreted from the Aramaic prayer.  What if the first sentence was meant to read, Our Father, who art EVERYWHERE……..?


With my love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment