Sunday, November 24, 2013

Grounding the Documentary...my thoughts

We just watched the documentary movie about getting back in touch with Mother Earth called, Grounding. My husband and I were both touched by the powerful stories and the natural healing that is chronicled. 

Go to www.earthing.com to see it for $2.99...worth every penny and second you spend.


As a synchronicity...this movie and the products had been recommended by a friend who is a psychotherapist (and researcher of indigenous shamanistic healing) and by my yoga teacher.

I don't think you have to buy these products but for those that are staring into the face of a couple months of winter....it might be more convenient.

I believe in the power of 1st person testimonials so this documentary was believable ....check it out for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment