Thursday, July 11, 2013

News about the fight against cancer

News about the fight against cancer......

Disclaimer……I am not a medical expert of any sort and this is not medical advice.  That said, I have to rely on what I hear, see, read and what makes sense to me.... and pass this along for your consideration.  When we heard about this, we did some due diligence from a 3rd unrelated party (that we highly regard as knowledgeable) ….and both confirmed there may be truth in this.  So in the pursuit of …..

We have a customer that is in the food chemistry industry and he told my husband that they have determined in their lab that eating barley creates an environment in the body that is hostile to ……cancer and free radicals.

We went to another friend who has a relationship with a local chemist and he confirms and suggested…. drinking fermented barley juice.

There is a bunch of “stuff” out on the internet when I searched both barley and cancer…….I haven’t had time to do any further research on this topic but wanted to get this out to you since it may take me months to do more due diligence on this interesting “item”.

My thoughts….what the heck…..drink more barely…………fermented, barley is used as an ingredient in beer and other alcoholic beverages. 

Do your due diligence and discover your truth about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment