Monday, February 24, 2014

P. S. to What is that sound?????

Page 2........Thought you might enjoy more of this story...

My friend (see What is that sound?????) was talking last night to her very dear friend that lives in Jacksonville, Fl.

In her words:

I was telling her about how I had heard "chimes" in the middle of the night.

She was very quiet, then she told me how she has been having trouble sleeping at night (she is the one who's husband was very very sick and has some brain damage from menengitis).

Anyway she said most nights that I am the last person that she thinks about before she goes to sleep and she keeps me in her prayers...  she said for about the last 2 weeks, she has been listening to a relaxation tape and you guessed it!  The tape has soft sounding chimes playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment