Monday, February 3, 2014

Tachyon Earrings Test

I mentioned recently I was going to be field testing some Tachyon products...here we go.......
Tachyon Earrings Test

My daughter (aka test subject) is so allergic to earrings (even gold and silver) that her ears react quickly with redness, swelling and heat to her “ear holes” ….so she has discontinued wearing earrings.

Today, she is wearing the tachyonized earrings and has just reported in after 2 hours of wearing the earrings…no redness, ears don’t feel hot and no swelling…..wow. Darn….I was hoping I would get to keep them.

She was thrilled with the results so she thinks tomorrow, she will wear the tachyonized earrings in her upper ear holes and wear non-tachyonized earrings in her lower holes..

I’m not sure if any more of our tests will yield such fast results….or where there is such a direct correlation.

I will keep you posted as we have more test results…

No comments:

Post a Comment