Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Solfeggio Music

Something new on my radar is solfeggio music.  A friend in my spiritual group had recommended it recently.  You can find it on youtube in many forms.  My friend recommended using solfeggio music designed to activate chakras and use them to accompany meditation.  

I have been listening to the solfeggio music while I am meditating. and also using tachyonized chakra stones over my chakras.  I have been pleasantly surprised at what I feel while meditating.

I did a little experiment last night on my husband.  The solfeggio/chakra music has frequencies that affect different chakras.  This makes a lot of sense to me.  I have read from various sources that the chakras respond to musical notes....which are frequencies.

I put my iPod buds in his ears and asked him to listen to the solfeggio music and asked him to tell me if he felt any changes in his body.  He closed his eyes and listened for the couple of minutes of my selection.  I'm not very patient so the time went very slowly.

He opened his eyes and looked at me quizzically.  I asked him if he felt something....anything.  He said he felt tingling in the middle of his chest, around his heart space.  WOW!  I had selected a piece that was at the heart frequency.  

This had to be the same feeling I had been getting in my meditations and the feeling changes (moves to different chakra locations) as the music selections change......changing frequencies.

So perhaps chakras exist and are no longer as nebulous as I once thought.  Again, I think back to the blind men inspecting the elephant.  How can I deny what I feel, but cannot see, nor touch?

No comments:

Post a Comment