Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What is that sound?????

A friend of mine confided in me that she had heard music the prior night.  My first thought was that it was her angels or guides speaking to her in her dreams.  She said it wasn't a dream and she remembers looking around her bedroom for the source of the very soft music.  She couldn't figure out the source.

At breakfast, her husband (who had been sleeping in another room due to a snoring issue) asked her if she had heard the music last night.  He thought perhaps she had been playing music in the bedroom.  They discussed it and were confounded as to the source of the very soft music.

Evidently, as the week went on, she heard more noises that she didn't have an explanation for.  She asked me what I thought when she heard babies crying.  Hard for me to tell since I believe it has to do with her "filter" system and her heavenly helpers.

I told her how my belief system would explain her experiences.  I'm not sure if she is clairaudient or if she is receiving messages from her angels or spirit guides.  I asked her what those sounds mean to her and that would be a start to finding meaning for her.

The uber kewl thing is that her husband heard the music too and he shared it with her.  I would think that there might be many explanations for this experience....a shared dream, angels/guides speaking to them as a couple...

Although confounding....it is comforting and I believe, a glimpse in wonderment at the veil between our "worlds".



No comments:

Post a Comment