Thursday, June 13, 2013

Big Crystal Event

Last night, we went to a “class” called Big Crystal Event offered by Lauracle of Lauracle Compassionate Psychic Guidance and it was advertised as:

Laura is getting out her big crystals to help generate an amplified energy field full of possibilities AND she is excited to introduce you to some of the powerful Crystal Mysteries….……Laura has done healing work with these power house big crystals for years and knows crystal energies can help you evolve, clear and grow.

My husband and I have both taken Reiki 1 and had some other experiences where many others have stated they “felt” and manipulated energy.  We never “felt” it and had gotten discouraged.  Not having had the experience, we wondered (sarcastically) if that perhaps some of these people were having the orgasm scene out “When Harry met Sally”. 

I have come to understand that people are unique and how they experience energy is just as unique, it is not a right versus wrong kind of thing.  Right now, I am working on “getting out of my head” and trying to allow my heart to step forward to think and react.  Understand that I am an accountant by profession, so this is not an easy task for me.  And I just discovered that I am a triple Scorpio and that all of my astrological data is clustered in a narrow part of the astrological chart.  More on that at another time.

The point of this missive is that last night I felt something.   I guess I attribute it to how many crystals there were and how Laura had amplified their energy, as well as group.  As the evening started, I reminded myself to think from my heart and to be open to any little feeling.  I have started talking to my brain when it interrupts with its logical answers and I say, Heady, it is not your turn right now to be in charge…..I’d like to hear what the Heart has to say….it sounds silly as I write it but it is the tool I am using right now to get more heart centered. 

Laura spoke about the sources and how she uses her crystals in her practice.  This is complicated to explain so I am sorry if I confuse you or don’t do justice to how incredible this display of crystals was.  She had a soldered copper wire grid (1 inch squares) (overall size of approximately 4’x8’) on the floor that had clear quartz crystals wrapped around the edges, spaced maybe every foot.  She had all kinds, colors and sizes of crystals placed on the grid.  At each corner, there was a copper wand that was filled with crushed crystals attached to the grid with covered copper wire with a gator clip.  Sporadically throughout the evening, she would bring out something new and add it to grid:   4 flat copper ribbons (like antennas) at each corner; 2 “units” of 6 copper tubes, 3 foot long, soldered together, filled with crushed crystals and with crystals plugging the ends; Hebrew prayer made out of copper lettering on hard copper wire with copper and clips to attach to the grid; an orgone energy generator; 6 big crystals placed around the edges of the room to create a Star of David.

In the adjacent room was a massage table on top of another grid, similar to the one above and it had small crystals wrapped around the edges and maybe 6 big crystals laid lengthwise down the center of the grid, below the massage table.

This is where I get excited.  Everyone had a chance to lie on the massage table and experience the energy field of the crystals below it.  I took my turn and settled myself and closed my eyes.  Immediately, I felt this feeling in my chest; not the scaring feeling of heart palpitations….but a more pulsing thump in addition to my heart beating.  People were milling about waiting their turn and I was afraid to open my eyes lest I break the spell but I did anyway and the pulsing continued.  I smiled.  It was real and I could feel it.  I hopped off the table like a little kid.  I wanted to scream about how excited I was….which would have been my “Sally” moment.  But I didn’t.

A man got on the table next.  Laura grabbed me before I got too far and asked if I would like to feel the energy above his body.  I thought I had done Reiki 1 and hadn’t felt any energy during those classes…..so I thought what the heck.  She and other healers had been moving energy from his base chakra over his head and I started to do the same, looking to see if I could feel a blockage or anything really.  When my hand tried to push past his chest, it stopped.  I felt a HUGE difference in the energy above his chest.  Maybe it was the same kind of energy I had felt in my chest but above the body.  I patted at it and kind of slapped in the air.  My logical brain had no answer as to why this “air” was different but it was.  I took several more passes starting with his base chakra and each time was the same, the air was denser above his chest.  Laura let me do the same thing with a beautiful Vogel-cut crystal wand (points on both ends) and with a small smoky quartz wand.  I didn’t get the same feeling as with my hand.  I tried it again with my hand and felt the same heavier density.

Several more people got their turn on the table and each time I got a different feeling when my hand moved energy above their chakras.  I don’t have enough experience to draw too many conclusions yet.  But the big step was just feeling something. 

A close friend was at the class with us and as our norm, we met afterwards to compare and discuss our experiences.  I think it is interesting that she felt her energy rising and the vibration as Laura amplified the energy in the room while I felt more fuzzy and withdrawn.  I got the fleeing like in a movie where the room is stretched when someone is pulled from the room.  My husband felt a little tingling in his hands when his hands were feeling the energy above someone on the table otherwise he didn’t feel much else.  EXCEPT, once Laura had the energy amped up, she put on some appropriate music and asked us to meditate.  My husband closed his eyes and started to relax his breathing, then he peaked out to check out the room and he started to focus on one of the big crystals in front of him….and he saw it breathing.  He quickly closed his eyes and squinted again, and again, it looked like it was breathing.  As we shared our experiences afterwards with the group, he was a little apprehensive to share that but he did.  I was very proud of him.  It’s not every group where you can share something like this. 

I am so grateful for Laura sharing her crystals.  I am grateful for my husband going with me.  Contrary to what he told the group when he introduced himself……that he was there because I told him we were going out to dinner.  I am grateful for everyone else who was there who felt comfortable enough to share their truths and to share this incredible experience with us.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment