Monday, June 10, 2013

Prayer of Protection

I went to a class held by Robert Baca (aka http://www.voicesfromheaven.com/ ) yesterday.  I've had several personal readings done by this amazing medium and it was his readings that helped me so much in moving on after the death of my Mother and strengthened my belief in what is behind the veil between she and I.  And most of all, every time I hear him, I am reminded that the love remains, unconditionally.

He gave us this prayer to use.  He suggested that we use it every morning in the shower.

Prayer of Protection
May the White Light of love and divine protection of the Holy Trinity and my heavenly divine angels be with me and protect me and surround me, reinforce me and strengthen me.  Protect me from all negative energies, all energies from all others, situations, atmospheres that I may encounter this day.  I also ask for the purpose of mind, body, spirit and soul.

I release all my negative energies, all my stress, all my tensions and most of all, I release all worries.  And even more so, I ask that you lift from my shoulders all the energies of weight that I have come to bear from all others before. 

I am complete, rejuvenated, cleansed and energized as One With the All.  All as One in the Light as One.
Amen.

Thank you Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment