Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Somewhere Out There....my Mother spoke to me from beyond the veil

Under the caption of things happen for a reason......

This is a portion of a letter I had shared with my close friends..…enjoy my experience.

Let me set the stage when this happened in March 2013.  I have an official copy of my birth certificate and my birth time is not on it.  I wasn’t born in the dark ages, nor at home…so why oh why isn’t the time on my birth certificate?

I have long lamented to my friends that I didn't know what time I was born (my parents have passed) and it seems to limit me as I seek to explore things like astrology, etc.  I have even thought about having an astrologer, do a “reverse” reading to see if they can work backwards and pin point the time….but I haven’t gotten around to it.

We had a speaker on The Human Design System coming to our monthly metaphysical group and again, I needed my birth time to do the Rave Chart.  I (again) called the hospital and county court house and pleaded for help and they confirmed (again) that if they didn't put it on my birth certificate, they, nor the department of Vital Records, would have it.  My heart sank.

On this particular Saturday in March, my husband was making comments about not cleaning house at our Saturday metaphysical “discussion group”.  Actually, I had tried to convince him we needed to stay home to clean house and not go to “discussion group”.  Cleaning house is not one of his favorite things to do so we went to “discussion group”.   After that, he dropped me at home to clean house and he went to see a presentation Michael Mapes was doing at the Morning Light Book Store. 

At “discussion group”, we had chatted about doing meditations while doing something like cleaning or dancing or just being still.  I thought perhaps I could get into a meditative state to dust and vacuum.  I started to get my cleaning crap out and went out to open iTunes music on my computer to lift my mood.  I walked by a box that has been invisible to me for years, within 5 feet of my computer for over 10 years since my parents had passed.

I had a thought, dream, suggestion or revelation the previous night.  I “remembered” that I had received a box of my "stuff" from my parents' estate, what we affectionately called the "Jerry Springer Show".  It was an ugly affair so I guess I had blocked it deep and had forgotten this box of "stuff".  I am happy to inform you that my Mother has spoken to me and lead me to the time I was born!!!!

She teased me a bit.  Just like her wicked funny sense of humor.  I found my baby book but very little was in it, which is understandable.  I think as children are born, the first baby’s book is filled and with the second, less and so forth...so by the time this 5th child was born, my Mother filled out the first page...with the time, 7:30 but not am or pm and then a few comments sprinkled about the book….and then she had to go to work and didn’t get around to it.  So I started to look up and talk to her.  I asked her to lead me or give me some “bread crumbs”.  I rifled through the box some more.  I found all kinds of stuff you would receive for a new baby: cards, merchant gift coupons, instructions from the hospital and the like.  I’m not sure why I kept going because I’m not fond of the “smell” of old dusty documents but I did.  Then I found the "actual" birth certificate which kinda looked like a copy of a "micro fiche"(black background with white lettering) ... and the time was not on it.  Disappointing.  So the people at the county hospital and court house had been correct.  I asked her again for direction and dug into the box...and Ta Da…….. I found the hospital's form with the time 7:35... with AM...in her handwriting.

I can't tell you how grateful and blessed I felt....

And playing RIGHT then was, Somewhere Out There, sung by Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram....”someone is thinking of me and loving me tonight.”  I started crying.  And even though I know how very far apart we are” …. ”It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the
same big sky”….
  “Then, we'll be together.......where dreams come true.”

Now that I can see to type.....I don't think any words would adequately describe how I feel...but I think you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment