Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Balancing Sounds for the Chakras


I attended a Healing program last week.  My friend Judy did a segment on Balancing Chakras that she had gotten from India.

Use this as follows:
Stand relaxed
Start with the Root Chakra.  To the note of “C”, sound out (and blend) each of the letters, A…..L…….A…..M as you visualize the sound starting at your feet, bring the sound up, building as you go around your body: in front you, over your head and back down to your heels then do it a second time.  Start with the A at your feet and finish with the M at your heels…..then go to the next Chakra.
Do the following in the same manner:
Sacral Chakra.  Sung to the note of “D”, W…Y…U...M.
Solar Plexus Chakra.  Sung to the note of “E”, E…R…A…M.
Heart Chakra.  Sung to the note of “F”, E…Y…A…M.
Throat Chakra.  Sung to the note of “G”, A…H…A…M.
Brow Chakra.  Sung to the note of “A”, OM all the way around
Crown Chakra.  Sung to the note of “B”, NG all the way around.
Then do the same in reverse.
I ended with a little prayer of gratitude for the balancing of my chakras.
Tip:  I did this in front of my piano so that I got the sound right.


No comments:

Post a Comment