Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Energy, Spirit, Angels, Guides and Ascended Masters, et al

Last night at our Energy Lab meeting while dowsing, we discussed how people perceive the presence of Energy, Spirit, Angels, Guides and Ascended Masters, etc in their midst and lives.  Several people said they have felt the presence and actions of angels, etc in their lives for many years….they just know they are there…they can feel it.  These “energies” are real for them because they “know”.
I didn’t get it.  It was suggested that I quit trying so hard and just “be” and allow and it will happen.  One person applied this concept to my personal life, and asked would I be able to sense my husband of 36 year standing next to me in a pitch black room…  I looked at him and said yes, I think I would.  So I believe that I can feel the energy of certain things, situations….and I want to “calibrate my sensors” to pick up angels etc. 
It could be that I push so hard to understand “things” that that might be limiting me but that is another topic altogether and I believe there is “truth” there.  I do feel it is difficult to be me at times, so for me to just "be" is a hard concept…..I feel I am rambling and getting circular so I will get down to my point.
As I was listening to the people in my group talking about how they sense Energy, Spirit, Angels, Guides and Ascended Masters, et al.  I know they were telling me their truth, but it was all different.  I was reminded about the story of the blind men and the elephant.  I believe it is an Indian story about several blind men who are touching and describing an elephant.  One describes the tail, one the ears, one the tusk and so on.  The story is a metaphor for how I believe we experience the energy of the universe; the story can be about conflict and/or resolution.  Each of us “feels” it differently and there could be some “ego” attached to some people who  know what they feel…so they must be right about the elephant…..energy.
I propose to myself and you, that we are all blind, feeling our way, witnessing what we experience and that the “elephant in the room” is the universe and all of its mysteries….uniquely unfolding for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment